What we're looking for
Mundi Ventures is seeking an off-cycle pre-MBA intern to join our investment team for 4-6 months. As an intern, you’ll source new investments and work closely with our investment team on the full lifecycle of the investment process.
This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the European venture capital and startup ecosystem. You’ll be a crucial part of a small team, supporting the investment team in all tasks, and gaining a holistic overview of the venture capital business. The internship will provide a great chance to learn, build your network, and accelerate your career in the tech ecosystem.
The position is based in Madrid or Barcelona.
This role will:
- Assist with sourcing and deal flow management, helping identify the most promising startups worldwide
- Participate in meetings with founders and conduct internal analysis of company materials
- Contribute to building investment theses and market surveys by conducting broad landscape evaluations, deep sector-specific research, market sizing, competitive analysis, financial modeling, technical evaluations, and expert interviews
- Support the growth of our portfolio companies with specific assignments
- Assist on any other fund management tasks
Candidates need to show potential for, or demonstrate examples of:
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in start-ups and technology
- History of producing high-quality work under time constraints and with high attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity to embrace new ideas and push our thinking through rigorous and structured processes
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers, and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- Analytical, humble, and pragmatic candidate with a can-do attitude
- Fluent English language proficiency (fluency in other European languages is an asset)
Extra points if you have:
- Previous work experience in a start-up, accelerator, top-tier consulting firm, investment bank or venture capital firm
- A network that brings exceptional value for sourcing investments or talent for our portfolio
About Mundi Ventures
Mundi Ventures is a Madrid-based venture capital firm focused on insurance technology. We invest globally, specializing in early stage companies disrupting the insurance industry. Mundi Ventures was founded in 2015 and has backed 60+ companies, with the long term goal of helping individuals, businesses, and society manage an increasingly risky world through insurance.
Mundi Ventures aims to be the global reference for insurtech.
We believe that by partnering with founders who rethink, retool, and reallocate risk, we can accelerate insurance solutions that benefit individuals, businesses, and society. We are focused on insurance and insurance-adjacent ventures, and believe technology is integral in building tomorrow’s insurance solutions. We’re growing our team to help realize this vision.
We provide competitive salaries and benefits including:
- Flexible work schedule
- Annual company retreat
- Offices in an art gallery (in Madrid), or blocks from Gaudi buildings on Passeig de Gracia (in Barcelona).
How to Apply
Apply below, or find the same form linked here.